Sunday 16 September 2012

Music Night at Quinns


Last night I had the pleasure of going to a music night at Quinns which helped to raise money for the Epilepsy Society. It was organised by Dan and Joe, two young people from Whittlesey.

I had a chat with Dan and Joe a few months ago about this idea, I offered my support and said if there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.  But, the truth is, they have just got on and done it, and to their credit they created something that really worked -it was busy, lots of fun was had and there was some good music -I suspect it was probably the first time there has been a mosh pit in Quinns.

As well s giving credit to Dan and Joe, I would like to offer a word of thanks to Phil for allowing the event to happen at Quinns, and also to David Bailey who is always at the heart of music events in Whittlesey and who managed the sound last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment