I would please urge anyone who cares about this to drop them a line to make representation. The reference numbers to use are:
NPCU/CONS/D0515/71212 and NPCU/CONS/D0515/71214
And the email address to use is:
Please use whatever reasons you think are appropriate, but the ones I shall be raising are:
1. That the Sainsbury/Country Park/business Park solution has huge popular support in Whittlesey
2. That the country park addresses a recognised shortage of open space in Whittlesey as identified in the extant District Wide Local Plan and Fenland District Council's 2006 audit of open space.
3. That the business park will make Whittlesey more sustainable by creating local jobs.
4. That representation from Tesco and/or Co-op will be for commercial reasons rather than planning
5. That this is a local issue not one of National significance and therefore should be decided locally.
I would please urge you to make representation, it is important that we prove what we all know, that there is huge local support for the Sainsbury offer.